New Puppy and Adopted Dog Informational Session
This event is open to everyone! Here at The Family Fido, we are passionate about setting your new dog up for success and making sure it fits in well with your family. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so these sessions will discuss how to prevent common things we typically treat, such as, barking, jumping, chewing, digging, hating nail trims to aggression!
- Location: Central Bark: 1720 2nd St SW Rochester, MN
- Dates: February 2nd, March 8th, April 5th, and May 3rd (all of these classes are the same)
- Time: 1:00pm-2:00pm with 30 minutes after for questions
- Cost: Free- everyone deserves to get off to a good-loving start!
- Spots are limited- please sign up at Central Bark or RSVP below
- Free popcorn and coffee with be served!