Below are some examples of what can be helped through training and behavior counseling:
- Excessive barking, growling and/or lunging on certain triggers or stimulus on walks
- Excessive barking, growling and or lunging at certain triggers or stimulus that pass by your home
- Excessive barking, growling and/or lunging at visitors that come to your home
- Growling and/or cowering when visitors come to your home
- Barking and/or whining when you leave the home or room
- Unable to be handled or groomed at vet office or groomer
- "Kicked out" or dismissed from doggy daycare
- Growling, snapping and/or bit another animal or child who lives in the home
How Can We Help?
Being a Certified Veterinary Technician and Graduate of the Karen Pryor Academy, we are 100% Fear and Force free in all of our training. We also adhere to all of the guidelines recommended by the highest governing body in dog training. To successfully start to rehabilitate a dog displaying Fight or Flight coping mechanisms we need to teach some basic skills, manage the environment to keep everyone safe and then implement counter conditioning and desensitization games.